Personal Self Storage For Life’s Transitions
The ideal choice for homeowners and students, as well as those who are relocating or renting, Airport Storage’s well-equipped facilities come with many features and amenities that make storing personal items simple.
Whether you are moving, cleaning or reorganizing your home, Airport Storage units make storing your belongings safe, affordable and hassle-free.
Moving or Downsizing?
Your needs for space fluctuate more often than the size of your home. If your are moving to a smaller home, you don’t have to get rid of the things that won’t fit. Airport Storage will keep everything safe.
Storage During Home Renovations
Another reason you may need self-storage is during a home remodeling project. You might need to move the furniture and appliances out of a certain room, and instead of trying to cram everything into the garage or the basement, you can give yourself some breathing room with a spacious storage unit.
Safe Keeping When You Travel
If you travel a lot, either for business or pleasure, you want to know that your belongings are safe at home. If you don’t have the storage space in your house to keep your things secure, it’s important to find somewhere you can. At Airport Storage, we can help you find the perfect storage unit for all of your household belongings, your second vehicle, or your important business materials.
General Storage Suggestions
- Use all space including vertical height. Stand couches and desks on end when practical
- Broken down furniture is easier to store. Bed frames and tables often come in separate sections
- Concrete draws moisture, do not store upholstered items directly on floor or against a concrete wall. Use bricks, pallets, cardboard, or plastic sheeting as a barrier
- Protect items from dust. Wrap furniture with sheets, blankets, or plastic
- Defrost refrigerators. Leave doors open
- Stack lighter items on top of heavier ones. Bulging or partially full boxes are difficult to stack and may collapse
- Pack valuable items towards the rear of the unit
- Keep items you may need in the future where they can easily be reached. Leave wall space from the front to the back of your unit
Why Choose Airport Storage?
Large Units With High Ceilings
Around the Clock Security
Military & Senior Discounts
Reserve Storage Today
Ready to reserve storage? Complete the form below or call us at 757-640-9292 to get started.
Car, truck, motorcycle, boat, trailer & RV storage
New facility with great lighting and electrical outlets
24/7 web-based security
Large 12’x30’x14’ garages and 10’x14’ overhead doors and 14’ ceilings
Grade level access and 50’ wide aisles
Bathrooms, showers and pool access